A 3-in-1 multifunctional cleansing tea bag that will leave your skin feeling smooth and clean! With Citrus Unshiu peel powder and Papain, your skin will be brighter and well moisturized! Perfect for vacation!
Why we love it:
Summer is the time for traveling, right?! That’s why we thought it would be a great option to include these convenient, skin-saving cleansing bags. They’re travel-friendly and you can just pop them in your bag. They can be used in several different ways: an exfoliator, a wash-off bubble mask, or a spa-like treatment, just pop it in the bath!
When to use:
Throw it in your suitcase for when you’re traveling!
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Citrus Unshiu Peeling Powder, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Palmitate, Diglycerin, Allantoin, Maltodextrin, Papain, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sasa Quelpaetensis Extract, 1,2- Hexanediol, Water, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Succinate, Linoleic Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Pyridoxine HCI, Folic Acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Beta-Carotene, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
Tip 1 Enzyme Pack:
1. Soak the tea bag in water and rub your hands to make a rich lather
2. Gently massage the foam onto your face. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes.
Note: Sensitive and dry skin should avoid using this method as it may be too drying for their skin type.
3. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and proceed with toner and moisturizer
Tip 2 Exfoliating Cleanser:
1. Run the tea bag under lukewarm water and gently massage it over your face, using it as an exfoliator and cleanser
2. Rinse and proceed with toner and moisturizer
Tip 3 Healing Soak:
1. For a spa-like feel, fill a bowl with warm water and drop the tea bag in and soak your feet or pop it in the bathtub!
Note: Try this tip after it is done being used as a cleanser